Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012



READ  FULL REVIEW>>>> 


 I don't know what other people are talking about. I use this monitor to play games with on my PC. It is certainly useful in more than just reading Word Documents. Bright ? what do people mean when they say a TV monitor is not bright enough ? If it isn't turn up the brightness...LOL.. And it certainly isn't "Cheap" feeling.
IT ISN'T a Widescreen...DUH, so don't complain about it not being one or compare it to a widescreen.
AND it ISN'T a LED BACKLIT Monitor !! All this you know BEFORE you buy it. It's a basic decent 17 inch monitor. My movies look great on it but that is a partial function of my video card too.
I have a top notch Video card and PC and I have found this to be a superb little monitor, but I am going to a larger screen soon, although I'm not crazy about widescreens.
At any rate before you go judging this monitor, think about the rest of your system first. It will certainly bring out the flaws in your integrated video chipsets and inexpensive PCs, but at 17 inches it just doesn't cut it anymore even for "Word Documents".
IF you are still using a 15 inch or even 17 inch CRT it is a nice upgrade for a good price. I have had very good luck with ACER products over the years.........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -