Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012



READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Let me begin by saying I'm an economist. Logos do not impress me. Excellent price/performance ratios impress me. Although I must admit, the Exhibit II is a fairly beautiful phone in real life; don't let the photos scare you.

This powerful yet humble device has the same memory (512MB RAM) and CPU speed (1GHz) as the iPhone 4. And, dare I say, it actually makes phone calls. It even has a larger screen than the latest $700+ iPhone 4S. Still with me?

Why I bought this phone (with a new prepaid plan):

>1. Freedom: With T-Mobile's prepaid plans, you can start or stop your service anytime without any fines. You can switch carriers, sell your phone, and walk away without even saying goodbye.

>2. Screen: The 3.7" screen is bigger than the one on the iPhone 4S. The 800x480 resolution makes for a relatively high pixel density (252 ppi) and looks fantastic.

>3. Android has developed into a very solid OS. With over 400,000 apps to choose from, I'm overwhelmed............................


READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -