Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012

Went from an iPad 1 to Galaxy Tab 2 and love it
So this device just came out this morning, and I hadn't planned on buying it but I was down at my local best buy store and played with it just to see what it was and loved it! Let me say I used to have all apple stuff, apple computer, iphone, ipad, etc. Over the last year my apples have rotted, went bad and needed to be replaced. Instead of paying high dollar for all new...









versus
106 of 123 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty device with battery and performance issues
I've been hunting down a 7" tablet since I saw the specs for the ASUS MeMo 370T and was happy to see this Samsung unit beat Google to the punch.

Overall the tablet has a great form factor and is a pleasure to hold for hours on end. Obviously anyone expecting an iPad experience out of a 7" Android device will be disappointed. Luckily I've been looking for a...
 



Other Product : (Click Image For Read Full Review)

Coby Kyros Android 4.0 4 GB 16:9 Touchscreen Internet Tablet

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -