Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012

From iPhone 4S to Galaxy S3
Like many of you I have been reading all of these "reviews" from people who don't own the device and was unsure on what to do and what I'd be receiving.

First of all I ordered from Global Mobiles, whom I contacted twice before ordering. Both questions were answered in minutes. Phone same sealed in OEM box. There was also another box that included an adapter to...
versus
worst screen ever, flimsy body.
First of all, this phone is fast and slim, I really like the physical home button and the screen size. I was surprised that none of you guys care about how bad the screen is, the Amoled is tooo harsh, it is like some light blinking to your eyes and you get eye sore right away. color temperature is too cold (a white background is always blue), trust me, you will never see...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -