Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I almost did not purchase this camera because of some negative reviews. However, I have and I'd like to address the negative comments.

BLURRY PICTURES - when taken in low light conditions:
YES - this does occur. It did when I used the camera for the first time.
REASON - the user may not see the funky 'hand' that is displayed which indicates a questionable photo.
The simple solution is to set the MODE to 'SMART AUTO' ! THIS SHOULD BE THE DEFAULT MODE for the camera.
The first photos I took in low light were blurry. I thought the camera was defective. After I went into the user manual (which was NOT a hard copy but a disk) I figured out what was going on. Samsung should put in instructions on how to use the 'common' functions of a camera.

DIFFICULT TO USE:
MAYBE YES - For the 'average user' who has little experience in photography. But only -IF- they do not set the camera in 'SMART AUTO', or try and figure out what all the MENU items are.
If you just want to POINT AND SHOOT set the MODE to SMART AUTO.

For the EXPERIENCED user this camera allows you to create photos any way you want. It's quite amazing how many settings you can manipulate......................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -