Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I got this one to replace my older i-Inc. monitor. It really is an improvement. Rich colors, really good contrast. I calibrated it (crudely, by using software called MCW). Really nice after calibration. One thing I did not like at all is how much side-illumination shows up. I guess those LEDs do need to be bright enough, but I never thought they would be THIS noticeable. It shows as a veil of dark gray around the perimeter of the screen. And when whatever on the screen is dark enough you will see it. Sometimes barely noticeable, sometimes annoyingly obvious. And one other thing. The power supply is a separate brick - like in the laptop. Plan on locating it behind the monitor, etc. Otherwise - a very nice monitor, no dead pixels, no other issues............................


READ  FULL REVIEW>>> 



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -