Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012



READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Like the first review, I wasn't planning on buying this today...but after playing with the Fire and Nook and being underwhelmed with their performance, I almost left Best Buy empty handed. We stumbled upon this, and I loved it. My main problem with the other two was that they seemed very sluggish (compared to the iPad2 my fiancé has). This on the other hand, is finally a quick and responsive 7" tablet at nearly the same price as Fire. Apps just launch, graphic intensive magazine pages flow, and the touch screen keyboard is easy to use with my relatively large hands. What's more is you aren't locked into anything, get a very accurate GPS, a smart remote, bluetooth, and a nice and bright screen. I'm sure I'll be adding more praises as time goes by.

Only issue I'm having is that the compass is always 90 degrees off, it always points West instead of North. Sounds like a software issue, but time will tell. When using the GPS enabled apps, North is dead on (as you'd expect). That's the only reason I gave it four stars (I'd actually rate it a 4.8 or something, but I had to point out the issue)........................................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -