Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>> 

 I've wanted a tablet for a long time. I didn't get an iPad because I had just switched to an Android phone and I wanted to see how that played out. The only thing I missed about the Apple market was all the games in the app store -- but I was probably more productive and didn't waste as much time as a result.

I waited for a good Android tablet. I thought about the Xoom but just couldn't pull the trigger, even when it went from $600 to $500. I couldn't explain what it was that it was lacking, but I just knew it wasn't right.

Two days ago, I went to a store and played around with the Sony Tablet S. It feels good in your hands. The back isn't slick metal, so you're not afraid you'll lose your grip. And it's not cheap rubber, like some of the Android tablets out there, so it still feels expensive. The wedge shape is really amazing. It sounds like a gimmick and I thought it was at first, but it's not. Look at the original Kindle -- it's a little thicker on one side, so that you can hold it with one hand and it feels lighter. Same principle here and it definitely works. Between the slightly rounded shape and the textured backing, it gives you something to hold onto and you don't worry about it slipping out of your hand. It feels like something you were designed to hold, not like an iPad, which feels like a large, thin picture frame that you're probably shouldn't be holding in your hands.

The screen is amazing. It's super fast -- apps download in seconds. The tweaks that Sony has made to the Honeycomb software are really great, including the new interface for all of the apps. You can create groups, drag and drop, and move things around easily so that you always know where things are and can access them quickly. Even stuff that should be straight-forward and not hard to screw up, like the Mail program, are even better than I expected.............................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -