Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012

My lovely device
I'm really enjoying this phone. I use free android market's app. such as several types of dictionaries, e-readers, books stores, TV news, games, etc.
Especially good for me - Skype works very well!! that is important because i haven't a plan but just T-mobile card and also make calls to Europe.
Battery life is shorter than I wanted, but having second battery...
versus
Very slow
This cell phone is cheap, so the screen quality is regular, and it's very slow doing normal things like browsing, view pictures and applications. I think that the RAM is very low and CPU too.
You must use a microSD card, cause internal memory is low too. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -