Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012



READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I had been using the Samsung Galaxy S2 for a couple of months before I got the S3 and while I was really not pleased with the price, this is an outstanding phone. I have a sister and a niece that have the I-Phone and they both swear by it, but switching my carrier was not an option for me. My husband is in the computer business and is always researching (and sometimes getting) the newest devices, he actually does programming of android apps so I trust his opinion. He is actually the reason that I got the Samsung Galaxy S2 and I literally fell in love with that phone. It was the first phone that my husband had gotten for me that I actually used for more than just making/receiving calls! I found myself checking my emails at work, searching the web for things that co-workers were talking about, and actually playing games on my phone! I gave my S2 to my daughter so that I could justify me getting the S3, and as of today, I have not regretted that move not once.....................


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -