Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012

Great Value LED
I got this TV on sale via Amazon Lightning Deals. It is definitely worth a 400 price tag. The speakers can be loud, but obviously with this thin TV, don't expect any bass. The picture looks great on this LED, and I personally didn't notice any edge bleeding while watching X-men Origin in blu-ray. If you see this item go on sale, snatch it up! However, I'd have to say it's...
versus
 Not bad, but there are a ton of better options
I bought this TV at Sears a few months ago for my bedroom, when they had it on sale for about 500 dollars. I thought at the time that 500 bucks (+tax) was a good deal on the relatively new LED technology, and the guy who worked there sold me on the fact that it takes about 1/4 the amount of electricity that my Vizio plasma uses. However, I later found that for a bit more,...
Other Product : ( Click Image For Read Full Review)


Samsung UN19D4003 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL]

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -