Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012



READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Ok. So I read the reviews on Amazon about this case. And despite the concerns, I can assure you this case is EXCELLENT! In fact, my initial reaction to the case was negative. So here we go...

When I opened the box, I was initially disappointed to see two flimsy case pieces that snap together with no instructions! I thought this was a joke. $80 for this? It refers you to a web site where you have to watch a few videos. So, I gave it a shot. The videos are short and helpful. The first video suggests you do a waterproof test on your case for a full hour! I tested mine for about a half hour and I think that is even overkill.

Now the fun begins. You can put your iPhone in the case. This process was very simple. After the case is on, now you feel the full effect of awesome protection. Some reviews said the there was a gap between the front of the plastic portion of the case and the iphone, causing air pockets. That did not occur for me. It was an absolute perfect seal. I actually did this twice, once for my girlfriend, and on mine with no trouble. All the buttons work perfectly........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -