Posted by : Unknown Friday 27 July 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>  


This device is very slick in both style and design. I would compare it to the elegance of the Ipad. The device is also very light, and I have no problems holding it hours on end. Even while reading e-books and supporting it on my chest its lighter then a real book. Watching 1080p videos on this is incredible and the built-in speaker sounds pretty good too.

We also have a Plex Media server in our house. I installed the Plex Android Client on the tablet and tried streaming both 720 and 1080 content. The streaming performance was outstanding. Not one glitch even when moving from floor to floor. The other cool thing is you can do is output the tablets video through the micro-hdmi connector to your TV. Wow. We have a a TV in our basement that's not connected to cable so I decided to try it. It was just like having a blu-ray player on the TV! I also tried Netflix, Hulu and Crackle. Both performed without any issues. I can't wait to travel for work with this thing! No more boring nights in the hotel room.

I'm not a big gamer, but if you go into the TegraZone app download a game called "Dead Trigger". You won't believe the graphics.......................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -