Posted by : Unknown Saturday 28 July 2012



READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I did a lot of research and added this monitor to my 2010 Christmas wish list. I was excited to find this baby under my Christmas tree. I'm actually a Dell guy coming from a 5 year old Dell 1905FP LCD. I was nervous not sticking with a Dell but I had an old ViewSonic CRT around 2000 or 2001 and it was great and I simply couldn't pass up adding such an affordable LED monitor to my Christmas list. I did look for a Dell and LG of this size and specs but they couldn't come close to the price. Would I still choose this ViewSonic? Absolutely! You cannot go wrong with this monitor as long as you can find it at a good price ($200-$220).

Styling:
The piano-black plastic looks really nice. The pictures online make the monitor look a little cheap and odd with the clear plastic along the bottom. Once I unboxed the unit and set it up on my desk I was very pleased. The larger glowing power button under the ViewSonic label within the clear plastic is nice. The buttons to navigate the brightness/contrast are touch sensitive which is cool. The base works very well and keeps the monitor in place though I wish it would pivot left to right. The monitor will only pivot forward and back (not left/right or telescope up/down).

Connection:
I have a Dell laptop with a HDMI and VGA output. The monitor only has VGA and DVI input. The lack of the monitor not having HDMI is why I gave it 4 stars. I plan on purchasing a little adapter but still surprised they elected not to incorporate HDMI.................................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>> 



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -