Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 1 August 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>




Usually, I'm a Canon man. I got this camera for my wife because she liked the dual view. And it is pretty cool, to be sure. We haven't got to use it a whole lot yet, but here's what I like so far: the camera is quick, light, inexpensive, good in low-light, and 12.2 megapixels, GOOD menus and quick access to the most important features. Did I mention it was inexpensive? I haven't used too many snap-shot digital cameras - two different Canon Powershots and now this one - so, I'm probably not the most seasoned critic. But I am kinda a gadget-geek, and I'm going to say this camera is well-deserving of the 5 stars I give it. And about how it compares to its big brothers - the other Samsung dual-view cameras - well, once again, this one is the most inexpensive. So for me, it was the way to go...............................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -