Posted by : Unknown Sunday 29 July 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I've used Motorola Surfboard cable modems for many years. The SB6141 is my third Surfboard, and my first with DOCSIS 3.0 support. One of the reviews I read before purchasing this modem indicated there were performance problems when used together with a Cisco E4200. This is not the case. It's possible that firmware revisions have reduced compatibility issues over time, but my experience has been terrific. There is a known issue with the E4200 where the QoS settings hamper upload speeds. The simple fix is to manually set the "Upstream Bandwidth" value to roughly 1.5 times the bandwidth you expect to see. There are a plethora of speed test sites out there. Select a few test sites and play with the upstream bandwidth setting on the E4200 until you achieve the results you expect. My current service is 40Mbit down and 5Mbit up, and I've confirmed these values both with and without the E4200. I'm very happy with my purchase, and I can kiss my modem lease fee goodbye!...........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -