Posted by : Unknown Sunday 29 July 2012

My First Tablet
My mom bought last year's 8.9 model last week and I fell in love with it, so I bought the new 10.1 tab 2. This is my 4th day with it and I absolutely love it. I've been wanting a tablet for over a year(I love tech toys) and finally couldn't take messing around with one that wasn't mine so I had to buy one. I have a 17" laptop that only gets 1.5 hrs on a charge and wanted...
versus
Just not there yet. Maybe one day...
Part of my job is to evaluate media streaming hardware for an entertainment company. In the last few weeks I've acquired an iPad 2, Kindle Fire and this Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to test and evaluate. I also own the original Droid Incredible, which is where my android experience comes from. These are the devices I'll be comparing this device to.

Let me start...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -