Posted by : Unknown Thursday 2 August 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

I've only had the SX40HS for 1 day , but in comparing the photo's from the SX30is I own to the SX40hs the quality of the photo's are much sharper with true to life colors, the biggest improvement I see is in low light. The low light photo's are sharp and bright but with that natural lighting look.I purchased the SX30IS last fall and was generally happy with it. When I heard that the SX40HS was to have the new Digic 5 processor I jumped at it. I love the fact that it's an all in 1 camera, HD Video, zoom and wide angle photo's. The SX40HS has the new Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor and a high-sensitivity 12.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor dropped down from 14 Megapixel in the SX30IS. This advanced Canon.............................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -