Posted by : Unknown Monday 30 July 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

If you're considering a tablet, the only rational choice is the iPad 1 or the iPad 2. Anything else you there is too expensive/too buggy/lacking support/etc. As someone who owns a desktop but no laptop, the iPad 2 is just perfect. A laptop would often be redundant, though it would be handy for working outside of the home. With the iPad, I will use it all the time both in the home and elsewhere.

I will try to add some comments that haven't been covered:

* I find that 16gb is fine, though this may change if app sizes get much larger. I don't intend to store my music or a bunch of videos on this. Videos can be streamed, or added as-needed, and I rely on DropBox to store files - it lets me view and edit files between my desktop and my iPad.

* Part of the reason the iPad is perfect for travel is that you can use it in any position, unlike a laptop, where you have to find a seat.

* It won't ever got hot or overheat. Personally, I've had a couple laptops expire on me due to overheating. You always have to keep them on a firm surface so you don't block the vents. The iPad doesn't have these problems (I think that the Macbook Airs similarly will never overheat). You no longer have to grab a tray or giant book to set your laptop on when using it in bed........................


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -