Posted by : Unknown Friday 3 August 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I had the original iPad for a couple of months back in 2010 and really liked to browse the web on it. When I heard the new one is coming out, I preordered the white ATT 64GB from Apple website. I received it on the launch day two weeks ago, and I am really enjoying the new Retina display ever since. It is such an improvement over the first iPad, and I really enjoy reading different things on it.

Color Choice:

My original iPad was black, but this time against all the online suggestions, I went for the white version. My reasoning was, if you really want to read something--either web or text--having black borders only makes your eyes hurt even more. Printed books do not have black borders, and yet they are the easiest to read. I am happy to report that my intuition was right, and the white version is easier on my eyes for reading purposes. Maybe it is not the best for playing video games or watching movies, but the white border actually helps the reading. In addition, it is not completely white and has a beautiful pinkish hue that looks like pearl from some angles.........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -