Posted by : Unknown Sunday 29 July 2012

Comparison to Haupage
I have bought a lot of stuff, mostly electronic goods, both good and bad. After a while the bad stuff makes me wonder if it is the products or my computer setup that seems to make this stuff quirky and unreliable. I built my own setup and am not averse to trying shareware and other types of programs. I had the Hauppauge HD PVR for about a year and a half. It produced...
versus
Frustrated with capture in general!
I bought one of these based in good reviews then sent it back when I realized it did not have digital audio in. But it did have great video. Then I purchased a Hauppauge Colossus. Audio was great, but video had a reddish area across the screen, 3-4 inches high, that slowly scrolled up the screen. Talked to Hauppauge; they said return it. Tried a Hauppauge 1212...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -