Posted by : Unknown Sunday 29 July 2012

Predictably Remarkable. The best tablet in its 10" class, but still no 7" version!
I was able to secure the new iPad at our local Apple store this morning, as ours wasn't too busy, but I also got to spend a little time with a review model beforehand. In any case, I'll take you hands-on with the new model, plus I'll share my experience from my past two years of iPad ownership altogether, especially for those who haven't yet had an iPad to call their own...
versus
660 of 698 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but ...
I've been a big iPad fan and was waiting anxiously for the third generation to come out. I bought the original iPad, and when the 2 came out, I happily sold the 1 and upgraded. I was thrilled with the thinner, lighter and improved iPad 2. So naturally, when word came out that the third one was about to be released in March 2012, I was right on board to buy one. Sold...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -