Posted by : Unknown Saturday 7 July 2012



READ FULL REVIEW>>>


Good points

*video quality is impressive
*comes with android 2.3, this is good as most apps require this version. I would recommend against android 2.2 or lower as most app will be unusable, making your tablet useless.
*a 7'' screen is just small enough to fit inside a coat pocket but just big enough to be watched easily.

Bad points

*for some reason the tablet often wipes its memory, and the stuff on my memory stick, this is not good as important files can easily be lost. I thought it was because I was taking the memory stick out of the tablet without pressing 'unmount SD card' however the problem still happens.
*Build quality is crap to say the least, after the first day the back casing of the tablet started to become unattached slightly from the screen. this shocked me as I tried not to drop or scratch the product..........


READ FULL REVIEW>>>




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -