Posted by : Unknown Thursday 5 July 2012

I bought this laptop as my old trusty toshiba decided enough was enough. After reading reviews and specifications i gave it a go. I am not disappointed as it suits my needs. The wife uses it too to catch up on tv, the only let down comes there, the speaker quality is not the best , it sounds quite 'tinny' . Even after playing with the settings I can not get it to be at an adequate level (for me) . Speed wise it is great, I am not fond of windows 7 but have stuck with it so far. The setup was straight forward. If you.........................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -