Posted by : Unknown Saturday 7 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

This is my first ever review on Amazon.
I ordered this form Goclickit on 8/1/2012 and it said to expect delivery between
12/1/2012 & 16/1/2012 how amazed was I when it arrived 10/1/2012, fantastic service!
It came well packaged with an English handbook.

As this was my first Android device I was glad of that. The tablet was half charged and worked straight out of the box. I did,however, charge the tablet until the charge light went out so that I could study the hand book.
after about an hour I had got my head round the basics ( my slowness not this great little machine ) it found my wifi no trouble and I had got Kindle, you tube, facebook and a couple of other apps. After playing for about another hour the battery still showed about 1/4. So I would estimate it lasts 3 hours.

Then I had a problem, it was erratic when switching on,sometimes it would and others no go.
I contacted Goclickit via Amazon and had a reply within 20 minutes.I tried what they suggested but to no avail. I contacted them again and the response this time was about 10 minutes and they said to return the item and they would replace it
and pay for the postage. Before I had even sent the first one back I had a message saying they had sent a replacement and I would be with me the next day..................................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -