Posted by : Unknown Thursday 5 July 2012

This is an initial review - I will update with more detail after a few weeks, but here are the first impressions:

I'm not a hobbyist photographer, so this is what I think as an enthusiastic amateur. I checked all the reviews first, and this meets high expectations. I want the best pictures I can get without relying my skill - hence this camera. This fits the bill: it's cleverer about photographs than I am. I also need something I'll take with me - so not too bulky. I spend time outdoors, so particularly wanted a wide angle.................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -