Posted by : Unknown Saturday 7 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

I bought the Aspire 5750 model with a i5-2430M processsor, 4GB of ram and a 500gb HD for £400 in late April - far cheaper than anything else I saw available with this spec.

Delivery:
Delivery from Amazon was apparently quite speedy but quite amazingly the delivery company left the package with the laptop in a "secure location" at the delivery address, which appears to be mean the common entrance in the block of flats where I live. There's 50 flats in my block and it's in a pretty dodgy area of bristol - pretty unsurprisingly the laptop was nowhere to be seen when I got home from the office.

I think it is ridiculous that the delivery company will leave a laptop in a common entrance without any confirmation of receipt- they need to review their delivery policy.,.

I phoned up Amazon when I checked the online tracking and realised it had been apparently delivered 2 days earlier. To their credit they were very responsive and arranged a replacement to be sent to me which arrived 2 days later. Overall great customer service in sorting out an issue.................


READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -