Posted by : Unknown Friday 10 August 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

I picked up this monitor to use for my home office, as I'm getting older squinting to read my laptop screen has become more and more of an issue. The first thing I can say about this monitor is - WOW! The 50,000:1 contrast ratio is fantastic. Words pop right off the screen, everything is so much clearer and brighter. I can already feel the difference in my eyes at the end of the day. Setup was quick and easy, I took it right out of the box, hooked it up and hit the Auto Adjust button and voila! I was ready to go.

For just a hair over $100, this monitor was a great upgrade at a great price. It is not a huge monitor, so if you're looking for that "big screen" experience in this monitor I would not recommend it. But if you need something light, thin, bright and clear then this is the monitor for you! Could not recommend it more highly!.........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -