Posted by : Unknown Sunday 5 August 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I consider my self a veteran of Sony Ericsson phones dating back to the X10 to the Arc and now the S. I was waiting and waiting for the Ion promised by Sony and At&T but they decided to ignore the US so since this was available now as an international phone and further investigation revealed this phone would work fine on At&T networks, I decided to get it. I could not bring myself to give this phone 4 stars but I also feel there are a couple real drawbacks from making this a perfect phone but there are no options for 4.5 stars so I have this phone 5 because I love it so much.

First off, the design is classy and can only be rivaled by the IPhone. This phone blows away Samsung phones in terms of design. This is Sony's first phone without dedicated physical buttons for home back and menu. This adds to the physical beauty but unfortunately the touch keys are not as responsive. With practice it almost becomes seamless and unnoticeable but it may become annoying if you don't get the hang of it, luckily I did.......................................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -