Posted by : Unknown Thursday 9 August 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>



I shopped carefully, and decided on this monitor to upgrade an 8-year-old Dell. I found it on sale locally for $100, but it would be a good buy at Amazon's price. This monitor makes my computer look so much better I probably won't think about upgrading for awhile. Excellent image for the price. I would choose this one again. Highly recommended!

Now, what don't they tell you? If you are upgrading an older computer your graphics card almost certainly won't support the 1600x900 resolution needed for a proper wide-screen display. Installing a new graphics card is easy--selecting one is not. I chose the EVGA GeForce 6200 PCI card, but only after the salesman guaranteed it would work with my setup. None of the relevant specs for graphics cards are printed on the boxes, and many don't appear on the websites either............................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -