Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 7 August 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Before purchasing this product, I searched and searched everywhere for other laptops. I'm not too technical when it comes to computers. To me, a computer is a computer. However, as a college student, I do want something that runs fast and smooth yet inexpensive. So my super old laptop broke, when I mean old, I mean Windows XP old. I went on the hunt for a new laptop. I know there are better ones out there, but I do recommend this laptop if you're looking for something that is not expensive and runs VERY smooth and fast!

If you're on a budget, this laptop will work for you. It's not expensive and it has a lot of amazing cool features that will satisfy all your entertainment needs. Videos on Hulu and/or Netflix work well. I haven't had a problem yet. Games also run smoothly.

Webcam is pretty amazing too. Useful for pics, and Skype.

Sounds is okay. Not too fancy like I expected. But it's good quality.....................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -