Posted by : Unknown Monday 9 July 2012

 
Couldn't ask for more!
I ordered this to replace my worn out original Acer battery.
I have no complaints what so ever about this product. In fact i would go
as far as saying it works better than the original!! 10/10
Would recommend to anyone!!
Read the full review ›
versus
Not compatible, when it says it is...
I bought this battery when prompted to replace my battery by my laptop (An Acer 5738). I had good faith in this brought from the reviews it had gotten, especially seeing as this product is twice as cheap as Acer's own replacement battery.

I received my battery today, and much to my disappointment, it was not compatible with my laptop; even though, in the...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -