Posted by : Unknown Sunday 8 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I've used a smaller android tablet before, (Archos 801) and my wife has an iPad, so I think I'm in a good position to review this.

This one has several clear advantages over an iPad, they are:

* Expandable storage,it's easy to pop in a memory card.
* Very easy to add content via USB or card, no painful fighting with iTunes
* A real physical detachable keyboard
* USB connectivity - try plugging a memory stick in an iPad!

While the keyboard is no match for a proper full size keyboard, I find it a HUGE improvement over an on screen keyboard. (It also the standard android home, back and options keys). It cleverly doubles as an extended life battery too, for seriously long all-day use. I've not run out of power yet. Also I've not used my laptop since I bought this............


READ FULL REVIEW>>>



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -