Posted by : Unknown Thursday 12 July 2012

 
Excellent piece of kit.
I did some serious research into the Tablet market before deciding to buy the A1CS X220 Android Tablet some ten days ago. It seemed to offer everything I wanted - book reader, internet, email, MP3 player, photo and video viewer, and at a price I was prepared to pay. And it has proved to do all these things and more - I really am pleased and impressed with this product. It...

versus
Tablet was disappointing, but I agree the seller was excellent
The tablet arrived 2 days after ordering and I was very impressed with the packaging as well as the free screen protector, case, keyboard and free memory card.

The tablet felt solid and robust but light. After charging the boot up was about 50 - 55 seconds. I was happy with the system appps but the moment I connected to the web (wirelessly) things seem to go...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -