Posted by : Unknown Saturday 14 July 2012

A big leap in quality, speed and slickness for Android phones.
I received the Samsung Galaxy Nexus about an hour ago. These are my first impressions & I will add to the review as I become more accustomed to the phone.

SETUP
I've upgraded from another Android phone (the HTC/Google Nexus). All I needed to do was take the SIM out of the old phone, snap the back off the Galaxy Nexus, install the SIM and battery and refit...
 
versus
Overpriced and Underperforms
Upgraded to this phone from my Nexus S. I have used Android phones for a while now with the G1, Dell Streak, HTC Desire, Xperia X10, Samsung Galaxy S2 (briefly) and Motorola Xoom.

Firstly Ice Cream Sandwich is amazing. Its a great leap forward from Gingerbread and feels much more like Honeycomb on my Xoom than Gingerbread on my Nexus S. Buy ICS will soon be...

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -