Posted by : Unknown Monday 20 August 2012

BEST PACK EVER!!!!!!!
I have to say this is one of the BEST PSP Bundles out there! Even includes a 2gb memory stick. This was aswell the cheapest bundle I could find with 2 games (gran turismo, mlb 11) for only $160. If you bought all this seperately it would probably cost you over $200. So if you are looking for a new PSP 3000 go with this one. 
versus
3.0 out of 5 stars PSP go
Unfortunately, the PSP I bought for my son didn't last long. First I notices that the battery lasted only couple of hours a day and I had to charge it every 4-5 hours. I bought this item in August and at the end of NOvember the PSP was dead. No we can not turn it on and since we live outside of US its a shame there's nothing I can do... 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -