Posted by : Unknown Saturday 25 August 2012


READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>>

I have the SX110is and love it for the same reasons that I love this one, the SX130is. My father is a professional photographer, so I know a thing or two about cameras.

Actually, of course, every year they make the cameras better and entice buyers like me. This one has the HD video, and the 12x zoom, and 12.1 megapixels. Both features sold me. The SX110is now goes to my wife who has a fine collection of fairly new electronics that I discard annually.

The quality of photos is spectacular. The color is far superior to any camera in a comparable price range, especially a simple point and shoot. My 3 week old daughters skin tones show up amazingly realistic.

HD video is a plus. I am not sure how much I will use since I have an HD camcorder, but still, in a pinch it is nice. My only issue with the camera is the placement of the 'video' mode, so far from the 'auto' mode on the dial selector. This makes it inconvenient to switch back and forth, which is the main reason why I will probably not use the video mode as much, and the reason why I proclaim that this camera is 'very close to perfect', and not just perfct....................................


READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -