Posted by : Unknown Thursday 30 August 2012



READ FULL REVIEW>>>> 


 Where do I begin? I pre-ordered the 16 GB version directly from Google Play. Since it arrived, I have barely put it down. Setup was easy and it synced flawlessly with my Gmail account, automatically downloading apps I had purchased for my android phone. The touchscreen is very responsive and the system is extremely fast. "Buttery" is a great way to describe it. No lag whatsoever. It is light, but also feels durable. So far, the descriptions of the battery life seem accurate - about 10 hours of web surfing. I had heard about the improved voice searches, but I had no idea they would be this good. It has answered every question I have tried, even with my southern accent. Previous attempts on my android phone were not nearly as successful. This is an excellent product.......................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -