Posted by : Unknown Friday 31 August 2012


READ  FULL REVIEW>>>


My son wanted a tablet for his birthday & he was working with about $200. I came across this tablet & on May 4th, it was listed at about $145. It had decent reviews & I expect him to use it for games & Youtube so I don't anticipate him running into the problems in the reviews.

We ordered it along with an 8GB SD, a case & a 2 year drop & spill warranty from squaretrade. The smaller items came in the mail right away & the warranty is sent via email. The tablet shipped the 7th & we received it today, the 10th.

This morning on Amazon's website, I noticed the tablet's price dropped to $117 and the warranty increased to $60. I don't know how the pricing works on amazon but I figured since the tablet ordered was directly through them that they would have a grace period to price match. I called & had no problem getting a $28 refund, I got a confirmation email for it right away (The rep said the policy for price match is about 2 weeks after purchase). GREAT Customer service. The price of the warranty wasn't an issue being that I ordered it at the lower price but wondering what caused the price to double?...........................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -