Posted by : Unknown Monday 13 August 2012

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

I bought the 110 because it does not have the touch screen as on the 320. Screens fade with time and in direct sun light that could be a problem for my eyes. I like that you can shoot your pictures in 16:1 wide screen. When you use a picture for the back ground on your desk top it is not distorted or cut off. Also displays perfectly on a flatscreen tv. The pictures so far have been great. Ability to shoot HD movies is a nice plus. Every where you go on the internet people talk about how much better digital SLR cameras are. I like little cameras because I can have this in my pocket to use or not. No questions about why you are bringing a camera along and all that. It has been my experience that people are less shy about being in a photo when the camera is small. The camera does NOT come with a memory chip! Buy a class 10 SD XC Transcend chip. XC is a better choice over HC. 16GB is a good size. HD movies use huge amounts of memory. The way I understand it 16GB will hold about 1 hour of HD video clips and less if you already have pitures in the camera. Just an update 7/22/12...superfine compression does not seem to be availible in auto-mode? I can only select it in program-mode...................

READ  FULL REVIEW>>>

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -