Posted by : Unknown Thursday 19 July 2012

Better than the Original HD
(Update 6/6/2012) GoPro finally released the new diving case which fixes the infamous underwater focus problem with the standard waterproof case after two years of long wait for some users. The diving case will cost $49 that is a great price, but it is extra. Anyway, all my comments regarding the underwater problem should not be a concern with the new diving case.(Update...
versus
Still images badly underexposed. Tech support unresponsive.
I bought a Hero2 3 weeks ago. It worked fine initially, but one day while taking a series of stills for a time lapse video, the still images went dark - almost completely black. I emailed technical support. They requested "samples" of the images. There is no way to attach images in their webform and I get redirect errors when I submit it. I told them that, and included...


Other Product : (Click image for read full review)



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Software Website Toko Online

- Copyright © SELL BUY PROPERTY -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -